- Target Beneficiaries: Total 600 women, young mother and early married girls economically deprived of Ganeshman Chharnath and Bideh municipalities
- Project Objective: Living standard of women, young mother, married girls and children improved through socio-economic & political empowerment
- Project Goal: The overall project objective is “Living standard of women, young mother, married girls and children improved through socio-economic & political empowerment.
Overall Project Objective:
Ensuring dignified living standard of women, young mother and early married girls and child in the households of Dhanusha district of province no 2 of Nepal
- Funding Partner: Kindernothilfe (KNH)
- Implementing Partner: Aasaman Nepal (ASN)
Working areas: Ganeshman Charnath and Bideh Municipalities of Dhanusha district.
Duration: 5 years (Oct 2020- Sept 2025)
Financially poor mothers’ group, & early married girls, young mother from marginalized community, Child club, local stakeholders.
The project will reach out to 2287 individuals (739 SHG members, 1430 children, 100 ward chairs/members, 5 DCC/MSD members& 13 staff/executives from both municipalities).
Likewise, the project will indirectly work with 12,854 households of Dhanusha district (7037 HHs of Gamesman Chharnath and 5817 HHs of Bideh municipality) via information campaign activities.