Natural Resource Management and Livelihood
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) indorses economic development and food security amongst economically disadvantaged population groups with an emphasis on women and marginalized communities.
Agricultural extension services, production, preparing strategies, collective promoting framework are smooth to progress livelihood of farmers.
- Implemented District: Bara & Nawalparasis
- Funding Partner: Swisscontact
- Duration: May 2020- April 2022
- Target Beneficiaries: SME agribusiness, smallholder groups & business groups to increase productivity & access to market
- Project Objective: to involve smallholder farmer businesses sustainably in agricultural value chains, thereby improving their living conditions and economic situation.
- Implemented Districts: Rautahat, Sarlahi, Sunsari, Accham, Bajura
- Funding Partner: UN Women
- Duration: March 2021-Sep 2021
- Target Beneficiaries: Young girls & Adolescent women from age 14-24
- Project Objectives: Facilitate entry and participation of project participants in the labor market