Natural Resource Management and Livelihood
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) indorses economic development and food security amongst economically disadvantaged population groups with an emphasis on women and marginalized communities.
Agricultural extension services, production, preparing strategies, collective promoting framework are smooth to progress livelihood of farmers.
Strengthening Employment Ecosysytem Project – STEP UP
- Implemented District: Morang and Sunsari districts
- Funding Partner: Swisscontact
- Duration: 4 Years
- Working Sector: Labor Market and Employment
- Project Objective: Step Up project aims to increase the income of the target groups (unemployed youth, returnee migrants and those who have lost jobs due to COVID-19, with a special focus on women) through productive and sustained employment, contributing to poverty reduction and resilient livelihoods.
Commercial Agriculture for Smallholders and Agribusiness Programme (CASA)
- Implemented District: Bara & Nawalparasis
- Funding Partner: SwissContact
- Duration: May 2020- April 2023
- Target Beneficiaries: SME agribusiness, smallholder groups & business groups to increase productivity & access to market
- Project Objective: to involve smallholder farmer businesses sustainably in agricultural value chains, thereby improving their living conditions and economic situation.
Provision of vocational training and follow up support Project
- Implemented Districts: Rautahat, Sarlahi, Sunsari, Accham, Bajura
- Funding Partner: UN Women
- Duration: March 2021-Sep 2021
- Target Beneficiaries: Young girls & Adolescent women from age 14-24
- Project Objectives: Facilitate entry and participation of project participants in the labor market