Access to Education and Livelihood for Musahar Girls Marginalized no More/MNM
Access to education and livelihood for Mushar Girls Marginalized no more/MnM running in 4 districts of Province 2 (Dhanusa, Mahottari, siraha, and Saptari) and 1 district of Province 1(Sunsari) since 2018 to 2021 with aim to make mushar girls literate, inclusive and free from any kind of discrimination and to provide skillful training to the mushar girls’ to create opportunities of Job and live dependently. Musahar communities are trapped in a cycle of poverty and marginalization. This programme break this cycle by providing Musahars with intensive education and livelihoods support so they are empowered to access employment, and ultimately, break free from bonded labor.
Beneficiary type: Mushar Girls’ (10-18 age group)
- BtB 1st cohort;967
- BtB 2nd cohort;1053
- MnM 1st cohort;2262
- To make mushar girls literate, inclusive and free from any kind of discrimination.
- To give life skill training to Mushar girls’ to make their life easy.
- To provide skillful training to the mushar girls’ to create opportunities of Job and live dependently.
- Provide vocational training and business grants, and identify employment opportunities to overcome extreme poverty
- Advocate to the local government to ensure Musahars’ basic human rights are protected
Supported by : UK AID(DFID)
Technical Support: Street Child
- Aasaman Nepal
- JAWAS Nepal
- SAHAS Nepal.