Expression of Interest (EOI)
Pre-Qualification for Inclusion on the Roster of Aasaman Nepal for FY 2023
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) is the NGO registered in Dhanusha District and working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. We works in various development themes; Health and Nutrition, Education, Child protection, Natural Resources Management, Livelihood, and Humanitarian response.
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) announces Express of Interest (EIO) for pre-qualification for inclusion on the Roster of Aasaman Nepal for supply of Goods and Services for FY 2023.
1. Consultant/Facilitator on following expertise:
- Accountability Tools (Public Hearing, Public Audit, Social Audit and Grievance Handling).
- MSNP-(Multi Sectoral Nutrition Plan)
- DRR-(Disaster Risk Reduction)
- Women Empowerment
- Natural Resource Management
- Media and Advocacy
- Child Protection
2. Office Supplies:
- General supplies of computer, laptop, printers, other electronic items and repairs.
- Supply of furniture fixtures, its repair and maintenance.
- Network communication services.
- Electrical items like fan, bulb, wire, lamps, heater etc.
- General stationeries.
- General Service including plumbing services, carpenter services, electrical services, caterers’ services.
- Cargo handling and custom clearing.
- Multimedia services including video documentary, video story, print article, photo story, radio story, radio interview.
3. Printing services (Brochures, template, books, pamphlets, IEC materials Flex print, banner, hoarding boards, self- adhesive, posters, flip charts, sticker, books including caps, T-Shirt, wristband, clear bags, string bags etc.)
4. Hotel services
5. Medical and equipment supply
6. Hardware items
7. Agri-items (seeds, fertilizer, equipment, etc.)
8. Travel agencies (Air and ground transportation)
9. Livestock (Goat, buffalo, chicken, fish etc.)
10. Grocery items
11. Office Utilities
12. Staffs gear (bags, t-shirt, jacket, water bottle, cap etc.)
13. Communication and publication
14. Construction work/repair and maintenance
Objective and Scope:
ASN invites potential firm and individuals to express their interest to supply above-mentioned goods and services for F.Y.2023.
Interested firm and individuals are requested to submit the letter of interest along with Supplier Register form the following document via email or hard copy in the address give below by the end of December 2022 by 4.00 PM.
- Vendor Registration Form (link provided)
- Company/Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT Registration Certificate
- Latest tax clearance certificate
- Company profile
- Estimate price list for services and products (for one year) where applicable, if possible.
Companies will be reviewed in accordance with the procedure set out in the ASN procurement guidelines.
This invitation for pre-qualification and rostering does not entail any commitment on the part of ASN, either financial or otherwise. ASN reserves the right to accept or reject of all response without incurring an obligation.