Natural Resource Management and Livelihood
Aasaman Nepal indorses economic development and food security amongst economically disadvantaged population groups with an emphasis on women and marginalized communities.
Agricultural extension services, production, preparing strategies, collective promoting framework are smooth to progress livelihood of farmers.
Commercial Agriculture for Smallholders and Agribusiness Programme (CASA)
- Implemented District: Bara & Nawalparasi
- Funding Partner: Swiss Contact
- Duration: May 2020- April 2022
- Target Beneficiaries: SME agribusiness, smallholder groups & business groups to increase productivity & access to market
- Project Objective: to involve smallholder farmer businesses sustainably in agricultural value chains, thereby improving their living conditions and economic situation.