Coordination with various governments, Non-Government and International Non-Government Organizations (NGOs and INGOs) along with capacity building of CBOs by increasing efforts to have active participation of all levels and local people in country development.
- Conservation and utilization of Natural Resources and Biodiversity in local level through training, meeting, etc. and raise awareness with development in knowledge, skills for their conservation.
- Inform stakeholders of various levels on local services, resources and materials and provide its information, uses and benefits along with efforts laid on implementation in behavior.
- Increase access of rights-holders to government entitlements and service provisions including improving access to and quality of services in education, health and social sectors.
- Increase participation and representation of rights-holders as meaningful decision makers at local institutions and government mechanisms in education, health and local development
- Activate and strengthen rights-holders’ capacity and associations/networks to enable them to claim their rights at local to national levels.
Improve documentation and institutionalization of successful learning and good practices for policy advocacy, replication and scaling up public awareness
Additionally, ASN strongly believes in the following principles with regard to its child labor eradication and universal education programmes:
• Any child out of school is to be considered a child laborer.
• All children must attend full-time formal day schools.
• All work/labor for children is hazardous; it harms the overall growth and development of children.
• There must be total abolition of child labor. Any law regulating child work is unacceptable.
• Any justification perpetuating the existence of child labor must be condemned.Increase access of rights holders to government entitlements and service provisions including improving access to and quality of services in education, health and social sectors